Aaron Bernie, M.D., M.P.H.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Cornell University, B.A.
- Tulane University School of Medicine, M.D. & M.P.H.
INTERNSHIP AND RESIDENCY
- New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Saint Clare’s Hospital
AWARDS AND HONORS
- SMRU Traveling Scholars Program Award Recipient, 2014
- Andlinger Fellowship Recipient, 2015
- Ferdinand C. Valentine Essay Meeting Award Winner, 2016
SPECIAL AREAS OF INTEREST
All aspects of urology including:
- Minimally invasive & robotic urologic surgery
- Urologic oncology
- Kidney and bladder cancer
- Endourologic treatment of kidney stones and BPH
- Male infertility, including microsurgical treatments
- Erectile dysfunction
APPROACH TO HEALTHCARE
Many years of training have given me the ability and privilege to treat my patients and their urologic conditions. I have been fortunate to complete my residency at two of the top centers in the world for many urologic conditions, including minimally invasive and robotic treatment of urologic cancers, endourologic management of kidney stones and BPH, as well as microsurgery for the treatment of male infertility. I believe that as much as medicine is a science, it is also about knowing your patients, and treating them as individuals. Every patient deserves the care and attention to detail that I strive to provide in my practice, and no two people or their urologic conditions are the same. My goal is to provide each one of my patients with the personalized care that they need, and make sure that they not only understand, but also participate in their treatment plan.