Saman Moazami, M.D.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
The George Washington University, B.A.
The George Washington University
School of Medicine and Health Sciences, M.D.
INTERNSHIP AND RESIDENCY
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morris County Surgical Center
- Saint Clare's Hospital Denville
- Dover Campuses
SPECIAL AREAS OF INTEREST
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Urologic Oncology
- Endourologic treatment of kidney stones and BPH
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
APPROACH TO HEALTHCARE
Saman Moazami knows that in the field of urology, individuals present with very
intimate concerns that are complicated and at times difficult to talk about.
His goal and his philosophy are centered on working together with his
patients to solve these problems, while also serving as a source of psychosocial
support. Dr. Moazami trained in a
busy New York City tertiary care center, which has given him the exposure and
tools necessary to handle complex patient conditions, while providing the
highest level of care and expertise.