*Certain visit types require in-person procedures therefore cannot be conducted via telehealth services.
Advantages for the Patient
- Be seen by your doctor from the comfort of your own home
- Refill your medications
- Follow-up visits
- New patient visits
How to Prepare for Your Visit
Talking to your doctor during this visit will be much like an in-person visit. Patients can easily prepare for the telemedicine appointment – some tips to consider:
- Find a quiet, private place to talk, - away from the TV, children or pets. Be prepared to be away from distractions for 15 to 45 minutes
- Write down any questions that you want to be sure to ask your doctor
- Charge or plug in your phone, computer or tablet; get some paper and a pen for taking notes.
- Be prepared to discuss basic symptoms, current medications, and other pertinent information
- If using cellphone and wifi, consider proximity to the wifi modem for best connection!